IT BI Business Analyst
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 88% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 2007 Strata 100 Bldg., F Ortigas Road (Emerald Avenue), Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines
To qualify for this role you must:
- Have work experience
- Hold a university degree or equivalent qualification
- Have strong business analysis, systems analysis, database design and data processing skills
- Experience with SAP Business Intelligence and familiar with data warehousing concepts
- Be familiar with programming languages and client-server applications in general
- Be familiar with project management methodologies (PMI, Prince2)
- Be knowledgeable on Google for work suite (Gmail, Calendar, Google drive, etc)
- Be proficient in flowcharting tools or/and data modeling tools
- Be proficient on gathering and documenting business requirements
- Be fluent in English (oral and written)
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Be a great communicator and diligent team member
- Be results-oriented
- Have organizational skills
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have leadership skills
It will help if you:
- Have worked for a CRM outsource business or related technology business
- Familiar with Contact Center Applications
- Hold CRM or business administration qualifications\
- Have telephony applications knowledge, primarily Altitude and AVAYA or any other dialer,
- CTI platforms, PBX integration
- Have knowledge of CRM applications (MS CRM, Siebel, etc)
- Have experience as a CRM consultant
- Are proficient in project management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer
- Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in EDSA / MANDALUYONG / PASIG.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer -
- Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
The role of IT Business Analyst is to apply analytical skills to business requests and communicate these business needs in a clear and unambiguous manner. A key part of this is ensuring these requests or requirements are consistent and not in contradiction with each other. The emphasis in the role is to understand the requirements from the business perspective and translate them into a form that can be understood and acted on by a service provider or the company's IT department.
Description of Role and Objectives
The IT Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing the business needs of internal and external clients, help to identify business problems and propose solutions for the company's operational units. In this environment, the IT Business Analyst typically performs a liaison function between the business side and the information technology department or the external service providers during the development lifecycle.
The IT Business Analyst will also be responsible for:
- Acting as an interface between client, business and IT teams.
- Gathering, analyzing and clarifying requirements.
- Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) report, dashboards, or other outputs.
- Create or review functional/technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
- Performing gap analyses and business impact analyses for the implementation of a new or modified system.
- Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
- Performing process mapping and optimization analysis.
- Providing cost/time estimates and constructing business cases.
- Supporting solution standardization (especially applications standardization).
- Looking for efficiency improvements and potential cost savings.
- Tracing the requirements during the implementation phase.