- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 24 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 17th Floor, 24/7 McKinley Bldg., 24th St. cor. 7th Ave., BGC, Taguig City, Taguig, Philippines
Public Safety and Security
Attention to Detail
- Preferably, with at least 1-2 years experience with Infrastructure and Interior Design/Architecture.
A Facilities Officer is expected to:
- Oversee and supervise employee logistics management.
- Ensure and maintain the cleanliness and quality of our equipment and furnishings. Think of it this way--you’ll play a big part in making our employees happy through a clean and an appealing environment!
- Work on inventories. You’ll administer TaskUs’ inventories of office and cleaning supplies.
- Create monthly, daily, and annual reports on pending supplies requisition and costing.
- Monitor and maintain office housekeeping.
- Practice efficiency, especially in handling purchase orders and canvassing procedures.
- Performs regular inspection of furniture and fixtures, bulbs and lightings, electrical outlets, and restroom fixtures to ascertain that these are in good working condition.
- Be an MVP in the Deliveries department. You’ll receive and account for the completeness of all incoming deliveries of office equipment, furniture and fixtures, and other fixed assets.
- Have a knack for electrical and electronics.
- Be ridiculously awesome to blend well with the TaskUs culture!
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
TaskUs today is expanding rapidly and has transformed from something more than a company — it is a movement. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works. Ask any of our staff- this is a special place to work. We treat each other with respect and push each other to be our best professional and personal selves while celebrating our accomplishments. We are always looking for intelligent individuals that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job. At TaskUs you work closely with talented managers who are experts in their field, who serve as coaches and will guide you to success. If you’re ready for a change, ready to make a difference, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, we’d love to hear from you!