Project Manager | Build Out
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 25 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 80% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 hours ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 17th Floor, 24/7 McKinley Bldg., 24th St. cor. 7th Ave., BGC, Taguig City, Taguig, Philippines
- Proven experience providing support to Project or Portfolio Management Teams (18–24 months);
- University level education or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English;
- Strong business software solution skills; able to manipulate data in spreadsheets;
- Experience working with project management tools is desirable but not essential;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Project Management, Lean, Six Sigma, COPC Training preferred but not required;
- Professional and positive;
- Successful customer-facing practices;
- Diligent, with great attention to detail;
- Ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities;
- Excellent collaborator;
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient;
- Effective communicator at all levels;
- Team player, able to work on own initiative
- Assertive, adaptable and creative;
- “Can-do” attitude, willing to go the extra mile;
- Travel: Required occasionally to other delivery sites.
- Facilitate the orderly and effective transfer of the BPO Services, and ongoing support if required during the onboarding or exiting process.
- Minimize disruption of ongoing BPO Services delivery during the onboarding or exiting process.
- Maintain the Service Levels specified in the applicable Schedules during the onboarding or exiting process.
- Provide specific reporting as per the onboarding or Exit Management Plans and facilitate the efficient completion of all contractual obligations for all parties involved in the onboarding or exiting.
- Ensure smooth transition and migration of client systems to company system.
- Act as consultant/project manager to partner clients on process migration concerns.
- Meet with business leaders to identify process gaps and improvement opportunities and implement better operational practices.
- Conduct migration reviews and diagnose problems for prompt resolution to time sensitive issues.
- Monitor transition activities related to transferring the database into a usable format, mapping/transforming field information and in testing and troubleshooting data for quality assurance purposes.
- Perform client welcome calls to determine data sources, goal-setting and expectations.
- Assist and guide external and internal customers through the conversion process to convert their source data.
- Assist and direct customers in performing code translations and assist clients in obtaining data extractions.
- Perform quality assurance on all converted data for accuracy.
- Check project management timelines daily to keep track of relevant tasks and deadlines.
- Actively involved in the strategy and analytical support for key business development activities.
- Strong contributor in meetings with clients both in presenting results and developing action plans.
- Support sales initiatives and new business implementation.
- Ensure that the company is top-of-mind of prospective clients through the establishment of positive business relationships.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
TaskUs today is expanding rapidly and has transformed from something more than a company — it is a movement. TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list three years in a row, and the Los Angeles Business Journal 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies list two years in a row. We are fortunate to work with dozens of innovative and disruptive internet companies who are changing the way the world works. Ask any of our staff- this is a special place to work. We treat each other with respect and push each other to be our best professional and personal selves while celebrating our accomplishments. We are always looking for intelligent individuals that want both a career and lifestyle, not just a job. At TaskUs you work closely with talented managers who are experts in their field, who serve as coaches and will guide you to success. If you’re ready for a change, ready to make a difference, and ready to start your career and achieve your potential, we’d love to hear from you!