QA/QC Engineer (Projects)
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 13 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 27% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 16 hours ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Makati, Philippines, Makati, Philippines
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields
or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience as a program or engineering manager.
• Diverse Industry experience as a QA/QC Engineer for a variety of software projects.
• Hands-on experience as a software engineer before transitioning into Quality
assurance and Quality Control
• Demonstrated technical aptitude and strong analytical skills with proven results.
• Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies, and their
relevance to the marketplace.
• Ability to work well and exert influence as a member of a highly integrated team
composed of both technical and non-technical members.
• Ability to demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
At TARA.AI we are seeking a skilled QA/QC Engineer, with 3+ years of experience in project management and software development, and a passion to bring new and exciting ideas to life. This position is based in Makati, PH.
The QA/QC Engineer, is expected to act as the quality and testing expert on software projects. They will be expected to advise and consult on ongoing projects, take ownership of quality milestones, perform consistent integration testing, and provide support to project teams.
• Establishing project QA/QC requirements
• Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams and product teams in developing checklists and quality milestones to ensure project success.
• Coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track and control project issues to ensure timely delivery of products.
• The ideal candidate would have a broad understanding of the many different types of testing and the appropriate usage of each, including smoke testing, regression, black/white box and load/stress.
• Responsibilities will also include reviewing test suites and cases for code coverage as well as advising the development team on any new best practices that might help ensure continuous delivery/deployment of quality code.
• Must be able to accurately predict and assess risk and testing effort (technical debt) and best utilizing the QA test resources already in place.
• A wide array of experience with tools and software would be beneficial.
• Test plan creation, test Schedule design, test case management and interfacing with stakeholders for user acceptance testing would also be greatly beneficial.
• Perform manual and automated testing in any standard test automation framework
(Selenium, HP QC ALM)
• Experience in cross-browser testing, physical device testing, responsive design concepts.
• Experience testing e-Commerce applications.
• Automated functional, load, and performance testing a plus.