- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 13 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 hours ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Makati, Philippines, Makati, Philippines
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields
or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience as a program or engineering manager.
• Industry experience as a program or engineering manager.
• Hands-on experience as a software engineer before transitioning into program/project
• Demonstrated technical aptitude and strong analytical skills with proven results.
• Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies, and their
relevance to the marketplace.
• Ability to work well and exert influence as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
• Ability to demonstrate strong communication, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
At TARA.AI we are seeking a skilled Project Engineer, with 3+ years of experience in project management and software development, and a passion to bring new and exciting ideas to life.
The Project Engineer, is expected to act as the technical resource and expert on software projects. They will be expected to advise and consult on ongoing projects, create technical specifications, quote sheets and provide support to project teams.
• Drive the engineering coordination and execution focused towards launching various new products.
• Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams and product teams in developing technical specifications, quote sheets and risk analyses.
• Collaborate with sales engineers to develop
• Coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track and control project issues to ensure timely delivery of products.
• Develop reports to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks and overall status.
• Oversee the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support additional needs and requirements of a fast growing business.