Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 90% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 hours ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Makati, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Solid design and software engineering skills. You enjoy a vigorous design discussion, are able to make the necessary trade-offs and are able to execute.
- Have a solid grasp of Object-oriented design techniques including design patterns.
- Experience with SaaS model and/or high traffic web environments.
- Strong experience with PHP, Ruby or Python.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Solid Linux skills (developer level).
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent industry experience).
- Enjoy Agile Software Development with Scrum.
- Good testing practices (unit, integration, system) with automation.
- Good experience with Java.
- PHP Commercial Framework experience (Symfony2, Laravel).
- Good understanding of shell scripting and continuous integration.
Skills & Requirements
In addition to the listed software skills the ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, & the ability to learn quickly.
At TARA.AI we are seeking a skilled computer science graduate, with 3+ years of experience with Laravel, and a passion to bring new and exciting ideas to life. We are looking for a hustler and a talented coder who can work with Angular & Node JS and PHP.
Your responsibilities as a Full Stack Engineer will include:
- You will work with a small team of smart engineers designing, developing and maintaining mission critical web services
- Ownership of back-end PHP needed for the scalability and performance of TARA.AI.
- Develop, maintain and enhance code using best practices in Software Engineering.
- Develop web services PHP and MySQL.
- Lead various internal projects