Expired in a month
Do you have what it takes to be a part of a multi-awarded software solution?
Tanda is a fast growing company that helps businesses focus on what they do best. As a market leading solution, we help thousands of employees and employers to completely automate attendance, rosters and industry awards in the cloud.
Here in Tanda, we give you the opportunity to be an expert problem solver, analytical thinker, innovative decision maker and bring out your full potential to produce the best contribution in the industry.
Becoming a Customer Success Consultant
If you are hard-working, passionate, and committed in making great things happen, then we want you to be one of us.
As a Customer Success Consultant you will work with a world class team to develop professional, technical, and interpersonal skills. You will get an up-to-date understanding of:
- The trends defining the software and business solutions.
- Australia’s software landscape.
- Payroll and accounting software (deep technical understanding).
- Strategic payroll and employment practices across different industries.
About the Role
- Provide specific product information, service, and solutions to customers through phone calls, emails, and live chats to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Find the cause, analyse, and solve customers' issues correctly, promptly, and in a professional manner.
- Analyse customers' issues to see trends, create documentation, and recommend improvements, wherever needed.
- Coordinate with department concerned in tracking and resolving technical issues.
- At least a Bachelor's / College degree.
- Fresh graduates and/or graduating this March or April are welcome to apply.
- Preferably with solid technical support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Friendly, sociable, cheerful, and can get along well with people.
- Business Correspondence
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
- Deductive Reasoning
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.