Customer Support Superhero
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 24% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ortigas Centre, Pasig, Philippines
- Must posses a College degree
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills is a must
- Solid technical support experience is desired
- Friendly sociable and cheerful and can get along well with people
- Willing to work on weekends, holidays and late shifts (up to 12 midnight only)
Do you have what it takes to be a part of a multi-awarded software solution?
Tanda is a fast growing company that helps businesses focus on what they do best. As a market leading solution, we help thousands of employees and employers to completely automate attendance, rosters and industry awards in the cloud.
Here in Tanda, we give you the opportunity to be an expert problem solver, analytical thinker, innovative decision maker and bring out your full potential to produce the best contribution in the industry.
Becoming a Support Superhero
If you are hard-working, passionate and committed in making great things happen, then we want you to be one of us.
As a Support Superhero, you will work with a world class team to develop professional, technical and interpersonal skills. You will get an up-to-date understanding of:
- The trends defining the software and business solutions
- Australia’s software landscape
- A deep technical understanding of payroll and accounting software
- Strategic payroll and employment practices across different industries
About the Role
- Provide specific product information, service and solutions to customers through phone calls, emails, live chats to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Find the cause, analyse and solve customer issues correctly, promptly and in a professional manner
- Analyse customer issues to see trends, create documentation and recommend improvements, where needed
- Coordinate with department concerned in tracking and resolving technical issues