- Lungsod Ng Valenzuela, Philippines
- Full time
- Assesses incidents, complaints, etc (e.g. break-ins, utility problems, etc.) for the purpose of resolving or recommending a resolution to the situation.
- Collaborates with internal and external personnelfor the purpose of implementing and/or maintaining services and programs.
- Develops a preventative maintenance program for the purpose of ensuring machines are working efficiently and preventing down time.
- Develops and monitors budget allocations, expenditures, fund balances and related financial activities for the purpose of ensuring that allocations are accurate, revenues are recorded, expenses are within budget limits.
- Directs department operations (e.g. budgeting, safety programs, preventive maintenance, etc.) for the purpose of providing services within established time frames and in compliance with related requirements.
- Preferably, Male;
- At least 5 years experience as Maintenance Technician especially in Plastic Machinery;
- Must be proficient in all type of mechanical & electrical system such as pneumatic, hydraulic & power cabling system;
- Experienced in troubleshooting of plastic machinery such as blown film extruder machine;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Equipment, Material and Structural Inspection
- Operation Monitoring
- Production and Processing
- Total Quality Management
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Process Flow Development
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.