Licensed Financial Advisor
- Makati, Philippines5th flr, 6750 Building, Ayala Avenue, Makati City Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.00100,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Educate as many Filipinos in the Philippines to be financially literate;
- Help Filipinos be equipped and prepared with their finances so that all will be able to achieve and realize their dreams and aspirations;
- Become a licensed professional who will frequently communicate with clients to build a long-term, win-win relationship;
- Make sure that the welfare of our clients will be taken cared of and all their needs will be addressed;
- Give the best service to our clients by assisting them and responding to their needs and queries immediately.
- Can work either Part Time or Full Time.
- Knows how to handle Time Management.
- Has an Entrepreneurial Mindset.
- Preferably has a background in Sales / Finance
- Adaptable, Coachable, Team player, Resilient
- Believes in helping people
- Believes in Financial Education/ Financial Literacy
- Former Officer in the School Organizations / Professional Organization is a Plus Point.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
Licenses and Certifications
- Insurance Agent License
- Banking & Finance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6750 Building, Ayala Avenue, Makati City Philippines
- Financial Services, Protection and Investments
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.