- Pasig, Philippines5F, 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Our Graphic Artist will be responsible for providing creative support for in-house clients, including a range of marketing materials, emails, banners, microsite updates, Video and PowerPoint presentations. He or she will act as a senior member of the team, taking personal ownership and responsibility for the completion of design projects and deliverables on time and at par with agreed quality standards.
- Ensure high quality and accurate design output, and quality control for relevant team output
- Monitor and maintain design standards in terms of group branding
- Manage own allocated design projects to deadline: marketing materials
- Focus on communication with all stakeholders and effectively liaise with both internal and external clients building strong relationships
- Support marketing activity needed for events and other collateral needed to support the go to market plans
- Manage any assigned Creative Design Associate task
- Conceptualize for a campaign based on a given strapline or theme while strictly following the brand guidelines
- Handle big projects such as campaigns, mini-mags, and catalogue updates
- Any other duties as reasonably required
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/ Fine Arts
- Minimum 2 years relevant creative design experience
- Creative thinker with the ability to construct and formulate ideas that fit the specific markets the material is intended for.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud such as Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Must have basic knowledge in Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere
- Attention to detail and quality
- Able to think out of the box within a given guideline/able to keep it on-brand while being creative
- Experience in improving processes and new ideas
- High level of customer focus with strong interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Amenable to work Monday-Friday on AU shift (6am-3pm) or UK shift (4pm-1am)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Arts and Sports
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs