- Quezon City, PhilippinesEast Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The jobholder contributes to the growth and profitability of Stradcom Corporation by ensuring client relationship through an understanding of the project direction, impending changes and requirements as well as initiates supporting activities for the smooth and timely implementation of projects. He/She assists in the management of the day-to-day operations of the assigned project/s to achieve revenue targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that excellent relationship with the client and interconnecting agencies, both private and government, are maintained and enhanced through regular communication and timely action on concerns;
- Assists in the timely acceptance and implementation of the new functionalities and/or new projects to generate additional revenues for the Company;
- Ensures that daily production reports of each respective agency and private entities in relation to the project are effectively monitored and that daily forecasted revenues are met;
- Assists in ensuring the timely collection of payments from existing projects and other initiatives are met;
- Assists the other Operations Officers in reviewing operating results, comparing with established objectives, and recommend appropriate measures to enhance outcome whether procedural in nature or system enhancements;
- Acts as a liaison between concerned departments, key project participants and clients;
- Assists in completing timely project status updates and reports to management, clients, and third-party contractors;
- Monitors the day-to-day operations of the assigned projects to ensure that the highest level of client satisfaction is met at all times;
- Assists in the preparation of revenue forecast, budget, plans, strategies, and requirements needed for assigned interconnectivity projects;
- Generates and prepares reports required by the department and/or FVP for PDAS ;
- Attends and participates in regular meetings, conferences, and other pertinent events; and,
- Performs other job-related tasks that may be assigned by his/her superiors from time to time.
- B.S. in Computer Science or any management or IT related course
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in Sales of IT products/services
- Business management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Sales and presentation skills
- Oral & written communication
- Interpersonal skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.