- Performs preventive maintenance on a monthly basis on all hardware equipment for office sites
- Provides 2nd level of technical support in solving hardware and Windows Operating Systems-related issues by assisting site support and office personnel on minor hardware and software configurations via onsite or relay chat nationwide
- Prepares weekly and monthly status report on hardware/software to be submitted to for review and endorsement of management
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Knowledge on installation and configuration of hardware/software
- Able to set up and test hardware
- Knowledge in Windows Operating System
- Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any IT related course
Initial assessment will be done locally, but the applicant must be willing to go to Manila for training*
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
Stradcom belongs to a corporate business group also involved in other venture across various industries - toll-road project development, real property, mining, and consulting services. We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.