Customer Care Representative
- Makati, Philippines9th Floor, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0040,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As a member of an innovative, motivated and talented team, you will be responsible for engaging with StoreHub’s customers to understand their needs and educate them as they navigate through our system. We need our Customer Care Representative to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Customer Care Representative you are committed to answering our customer’s inquiries and resolving their issues in a timely manner, while ensuring a high level of quality and efficiency. The work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You are extremely patient, have strong interpersonal skills, an unwavering commitment to quality and a collaborative work ethic. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do:
- Engage their people-loving/people-serving skills when dealing with customers
- Make the Customer’s Day & answering queries over the phone, email and in person
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and educate them on StoreHub’s platform
- Guide new customers through implementing and setting up their Point of Sales system
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints by providing appropriate solutions within a timely manner
- Be responsible for support tickets that come in, from the first contact with the customer up to the resolution
What you will need:
- A BIG passion for helping small businesses
- Lots of self-drive with motivation and desire to succeed
- People-Loving/People-Serving Attitude
- Ability to speak, read, write in Tagalog and English
- Strong conversational and rapport-building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Numerate, analytical, with good attention to detail
- Fast Learner
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” if required
- Team player that enjoys working in an energetic, fun, environment
- Keen interest in professional development and career growth
- Intermediate/Advanced level of Computer / Tech Savviness
To top it off, we welcome any fresh graduates who are switched on and keen to make their first step into the industry a good one.
There is a shift requirement. You will only work 5 days a week, but the days of your shift may include a weekend or holiday shift.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Problem Sensitivity
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Technical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.