Senior Deployment Specialist | Professional Services
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 23 days
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 days ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- McKinley Hill, Taguig City, Taguig, Philippines
- 1-2 years in customer-facing role is preferred, customer service or technical support role;
- Highly organized and reliable;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Positive attitude and collaborative;
- Motivation to self-start and execute with a keen attention to detail;
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and/or SalesForce, preferred;
The Deployment Specialist / Sr. Specialist (DS/Sr.DS) is responsible for accomplishing project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities related to the deployment of TalentWise Solutions. The DS/Sr.DS will be accountable for scope creation and configuration needed to fully deploy TalentWise Solutions and ensure client satisfaction.
- Acting as the face of TalentWise Professional Services (PS) to customers and integration partners, the Deployment Specialist / Sr. Specialist will be responsible for delivering the entire PS engagement working with Sales, Account Management, Technical Support, Engineering and Product Management in order to deliver solutions to customers.
- Responsible for gathering, translating and communicating customer business needs and deliver these needs on time and within budget.
- Provide world class customer services through each phase of the deployment resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Understand and configure unique desired functionality and process.
- Account configuration and integration.
- Maintain close communication with the client to confirm details, timeframes and expectations with Sales and Account Manager.
- Assess and manage risk throughout all aspects of the implementation.
- Leverage the full range of appropriate resources (both technical and non-technical) in design and delivery.
- Track deployment activity and communication in SalesForce.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Not Just Another Background Screening Company
We can't wait to tell you about who we are and what we do. We’re truly passionate about our clients, our mission and what we stand for. Even though we're one of the world's largest screening companies --- we never want to be faceless and impersonal. Your business is always personal to us.
We’re your local screening company – but with global expertise
Since 1975, we ‘ve been serving organizations like yours with high quality employment screening and hiring solutions so that you can be confident in your people decisions. We pride ourselves on our customer service, unbeatable speed and unrivaled accuracy. With 20 offices in nine countries, our team of more than 3,500 employees proudly serves over 50,000 customers around the world, including a quarter of the Fortune 100.