In-House Liason Officer | Manila or Laguna
- 12 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 minutes ago
- Human Resources / HR
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 4F Vicente Madrigal Building,, Makati, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field, preferably medical related.
- No work experience required.
- Knowledge in SOB processing and administration is an advantafe
- Must have above average communication skills
- Organized and with good interpersonal relation skills.
- 12 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Manila or Laguna
- Coordinates with the Billing/Collection Department of accredited hospitals regarding the status of confined client-members, and with the Liason Ofice at the Head Office regarding the coverage of the confined client-members.
- Responsible for the ensuing coordination of checks and payments of/for all accredited hospitals and doctors. This function is in coordination with the Claims Department at the Head Office.
STAFF ALLIANCE, INC. is a leading HR and job outsourcing company, operating nationwide with main offices in Ayala Avenue, Makati. Since its beginning in 1993, Staff Alliance has built valuable partnerships with numerous companies from various industries – a gateway to gainful employment and rewarding careers for thousands of job and career seekers. Through JOBSASIA, its division that provides temporary staffing and job outsourcing services, Staff Alliance offers a wide range of job and career opportunities to match the qualifications and preferences of even a most diverse and large number of applicants – fresh graduates and young professionals alike. We invite interested job seekers to apply with us and meet our Recruitment Consultants!