Process Management Analyst
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 20 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 11 days
- Recruiter responds
- 95% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 18 minutes ago
- Human Resources / HR
- Employment Type
- 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 4F Vicente Madrigal Building,, Taguig, Philippines
Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- A graduate of Engineering, Statistics, or Management courses; preferably, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science.
- 1 to 3 years process improvement and change management experience.
- Experience in facilitating problem-solving activities and brainstorming sessions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferably with knowledge in Lean Six Sigma Methodologies.
- Applicants with NBI and medical clearance will be prioritized.
- Establishes work methods and time standards for new and existing operations.
- Analyze information obtained from management to conceptualize and define operational problems..
- Conducts simple to medium work/process improvement studies. Coordinates and participates actively in various Process Management initiatives.
STAFF ALLIANCE, INC. is a leading HR and job outsourcing company, operating nationwide with main offices in Ayala Avenue, Makati. Since its beginning in 1993, Staff Alliance has built valuable partnerships with numerous companies from various industries – a gateway to gainful employment and rewarding careers for thousands of job and career seekers. Through JOBSASIA, its division that provides temporary staffing and job outsourcing services, Staff Alliance offers a wide range of job and career opportunities to match the qualifications and preferences of even a most diverse and large number of applicants – fresh graduates and young professionals alike. We invite interested job seekers to apply with us and meet our Recruitment Consultants!