SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 5 months
- Produce and analyze reports on traffic, leads, keyword rankings and lead conversion.
- Quickly identify sources of traffic/lead anomalies.
- Optimize the content mix and user experience based on conversion rates, traffic performance and cost.
- Analyze performance of published content and make recommendations for new content production with good potential for traffic and lead conversion.
- Conceive and track marketing tests designed to increase inbound traffic or lead conversion.
- Launch and refine link building campaigns
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
- Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted key phrases
- Proofread copy for keyword optimization per our specs
- Apply on-page optimization by uploading new content and filling out page titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags
- Perform off-page tasks such as directory & citation submission
- Compile monthly report data on traffic & rankings
- Highly organized with effective written and oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable with Excel and able to extract trends from a large pool of data.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Motivated , self-sufficient and driven to deliver results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and able to learn and understand new platforms quickly
- Internet Savvy - The ideal candidate has an excellent understanding of online media dynamics and user generated content/value of product reviews.
- SEO or SEM experience is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Zeta Building II 191 Salcedo St, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.