Senior Accountant | Pampanga
- Angeles, PhilippinesAngeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Prepare documentation in support of external & internal audits.
- Perform ad hoc reporting & analysis. Investigate issues providing explanation and interpretation.
- Maintain general ledger accounts & related activities.
- Investigate budget and variance issues.
- Analyze financial data in order to prepare financial reports and prepare budget forecasts.
- Generate and interpret financial records and statements for management.
- At least 3-4 years in General Accounting;
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA);
- Experience in usage of accounting softwares;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- General Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Microsoft / MS Access
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Business Administration & Accountancy
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.