- Angeles, PhilippinesAngeles, Central Luzon, PhilippinesAngelesCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and communicate the daily production work load; delegate duties to production personnel.
- Coordinate with the Assistant Production Manager / Production Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the plant.
- Continually review production methods / operating procedures with a view of improving efficiency and output.
- Control product rejects / wastage throughout the shift.
- Effectively manage absence and timekeeping and provide feedback on employee performance.
- Communicate with the staff on a regular and consistent basis as defined.
- Keep management informed of ER issues and concerns.
- Work with Quality Assurance/Control to promote a culture of quality among the team.
- Ensure production standards are maintained to the highest standard.
- Report any possible product tampering to immediate superior.
- Report any food safety issue to higher management.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Process-oriented yet results-driven;
- Must exhibit ability to navigate through ambiguity;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.