Expired in 5 months
- Provides management or executive staff with support services such as typing, filing, scheduling appointments and meetings, and answering phone calls.
- Arranges conference calls and meetings for executive staff.
- Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the division/department.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference, telephone calls.
- Make preparations for division/departmental meetings.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
- Type confidential documents on a word processing system.
- Coordinates office management activities for the immediate head.
- Receives and screens incoming calls and visitors, determines which are priority matters, and alerts the executive accordingly.
- Makes referrals to appropriate staff or provides requested information.
- Updates executive on status of issues before scheduled meetings.
- Prepares agenda and collects materials for meetings, speeches, and conferences;
- Takes minutes and keeps records of proceedings of the department.
- Coordinates and facilitates the executive's calendar to arrange appointments, meetings, and conferences.
- Assists with preparation of the office budget.
- Establishes and maintains various filing and records management systems.
- Makes travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Operates standard office equipment.
- Graduate of any 4-year degree course
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Strong coordination skills
- Proficient in use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Proficient in calendar management
- Interpersonal communication skills; oral and written proficiency
- Business Correspondence
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Document management system software
- Record Keeping
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.