Want to tackle plastic pollution? Want to reimagine the way retail is done? Wake up every morning and work on something that truly matters? Join us at Siklus - we are looking for highly talented, inspired, and crazy-smart people to solve some of the biggest challenges of our time.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern. As Social Media Intern, you will involved on the creative projects that directly influences Siklus’s communication to users. You will have a lot of opportunities to flex your creativity skills and save our environment at once!
- Create and implement social media marketing plan, content plan and scheduling. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube)
- Participate in the brand's development of marketing & branding purposes, along with general day-to-day social media planning & administration tasks
- Oversee social media account design
- Research new social media trends such as content, hashtag and new channel opportunity
- Assisting marketing team's needs and creative projects (e.g: creative briefing, photoshoot, IG Live, etc)
- Assisting for social media influencers buying plan
- High attention to details and content aesthetics
- Able to work with a wide range of media
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Good in team work and managing workload
- Stay up to date with the current trends in the creative marketing field
- Able to commit full-time for at least three months
- Willing to work from office
Qualifications and experience
- Final year students or fresh graduates in Communication, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related fields.
- Passionate with content creation.
- Attractive, excellent in presentation and interpersonal skill.