- Plan schedule,supervise and ensure that all Gas attendants and cashiers adhere to store policies and procedures
- Supervise and coordinate activities of staff
- Control inventory and order
- Prepare sales report,shift end reports,reconcile accounts daily/weekly and other reports as per requirement of management
- Train new existing staff
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving ability
- A graduate of any 4 yr course
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
About Shaw Autogas Inc
CleanFuel was established in 2007 in order to meet the growing demand of taxi units using Auto LPG as fuel. Back in 2004, the continued spike in the price of gasoline prompted Atty. Bong Suntay, who was the president of the Philippine National Taxi Operators Association (PNTOA) and owner of the Basic Taxi Fleet, to look for a cheaper fuel alternative. In his travels in Japan, Korea, and Australia, he noticed that taxis in those countries were using Liquefied Petroleum Gas as fuel. Intrigued with the possibilities of using the same type of fuel in the Philippines, he started doing some research and discovered that LPG has long been used as an automotive fuel in a lot of advanced countries – not only because it was cheaper, but also because it was a cleaner fuel alternative. Convinced that he was in the right direction, together with friends Cielo Fregil and Kuki Buencamino, they went to search for the best Auto LPG conversion kits and brought it to the Philippines.
The use of Auto LPG as a cleaner and cheaper alternative to gasoline was well-received by both taxi operators and drivers, to a point that it became evident there would eventually be a demand for public refilling stations. Together with his friends Ralph Atienza, Ben Andaya, and Victor Go, Atty. Bong Suntay constructed the first two CleanFuel gas stations, one located at E. Rodriguez Avenue and the other at Congressional Avenue, Quezon City.
Having the needs of Public Utility Vehicle drivers in mind as well, every CleanFuel gas station was constructed with amenities such as a driver’s lounge, maintenance bays with mechanics providing free engine tune-up, clean toilets and showers, and a canteen – making every CleanFuel gas station not just a fuel refilling station, but also a one-stop rest area for Public Utility Vehicle Drivers.
With the competent and hands-on stewardship of business partners, Atty. Bong Suntay, Ralph Atienza, and Saymour Go, CleanFuel grew at an unprecedented rate. With numerous CleanFuel gas stations all over Luzon selling not only Auto LPG, but also quality diesel and 95 octane premium fuel for less, the legendary care and services provided to PUV drivers made them into loyal customers of CleanFuel – which are also now being enjoyed by private vehicle owners, corporate vehicle operators, and commercial vehicle drivers, who are amongst the fastest-growing customer base of CleanFuel.