Finance Analyst - Rimon
- Pasig, Philippines30th flr Discover Suites, ADB Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The role involves assisting our Australian team in compiling applications for government grant programs for research and development and export marketing. This includes reviewing the information provided by our clients in the form of financial statements and supporting evidence and analyzing which expenses would be eligible for the specific grant program. Most of your work will be done using Excel and spreadsheets.
- Love Math and numbers
- Have a strong eye for details
- Understand basic financial principles and read financial statements
- Have good communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Be able to work independently
- Be experienced with Excel
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): background in accounting, bookkeeping, reporting, detail-oriented, MS Excel.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance or Business equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig and start immediately
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Banking & Finance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- ADB Avenue, San Antonio, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.