- Parañaque, Philippines3F, C&C Building, Aguirre Ave., BF, Paranaque, 1720 Metro Manila, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PhilippinesParañaqueMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Take note and execute tasks and requests by the management.
- Organize and process files, documents, and contracts.
- Acts as receptionist including answering and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Updating records of office expenses and costs.
- Manages end-to-end process of client renting (for co-working space)
- Ensuring that the office is clean and presentable to clients.
- Sources and coordinates repair works with maintenance and contractors
- Facilitates material and supplies requisition.
- Coordinates with company accountant regarding government papers and payables.
- Attend to all admin-related inquiries and ensures that everything in the office is running smoothly.
- Self-Motivated and Efficient Work Ethic.
- Passion to grow and learn new things.
- Able to work independently and lead cluster groups.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- The hunger to excel and grow - never being complacent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Record Keeping
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Public Relations (PR)
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Human Resources
- Office Administration [Office Management]
- Tourism & Hospitality Management [Tourism Management]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F, C&C Building, Aguirre Ave., BF, Paranaque, 1720 Metro Manila
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.