- 0 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 hours ago
- Paper / Forest Products
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Antonio Drive, Sitio Sta. Maria, Bagumbayan Industrial Estate, Taguig, Philippines
Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Preferably graduate of BS Accountancy, Business Administration/Marketing Management and related courses
- Proficient with Computer applications and Systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through oral and presentation skills as well as excellent writing skills and an aptitude for producing complex reports
- Conceptual and innovative thinking informing an analytical approach to complex problems and ability to identify, through comprehension of the ‘bigger picture', practical options and solutions
- A high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and a self-motivating approach to achieve objectives
- Good team working skills and the ability to work effectively with staff at different levels of the organisation
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Takes personal responsibility for own development
- Good team working skills and the ability
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, billing and personnel department.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Use Company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Established in October of 1996, Sanitary Care Products Asia, Inc. is a Filipino-owned Christian family-run company dedicated to raise the level of hygiene products available to the Filipino market. With quality and innovation as key values in developing its products, SCPA was one of the first advocates of the use of more hygienic raw materials in its paper products that are void of harmful chemicals and bleaches. Partnered with the push for innovation is the belief that every Filipino should have access to quality products. As such SCPA aligned their brands to meet the different needs of the Filipino market while remaining uncompromising in their promise of providing excellent products. With 7 branches and 12 office satellites in major parts of the Philippines, SCPA is poised to easily serve its clients, both in the retail and institutional sectors, nationwide. Proudly Pinoy SCPA is first and foremost a Filipino company. We strive for excellence, in our belief that every Filipino deserves access to quality hygienic paper product at very reasonable prices. Moreover, with offices nationwide we take pride in having the ability to provide careers for Filipino workers as well. Innovative Solutions We take pride in being the first in the Philippines to come up with innovative tissue solutions for our consumers. SCPA only acquires the latest technology to be utilized in product configuration from services to solutions. Stand out efforts have been made as well in understanding the market behavior in tissue usage thus fitting every detail in producing a hygienic paper line that is functional for everyone.