To provide administrative, recruiting, organization and co-ordination function to the Branch Manager in order to uphold office obligations, commitments, and deadlines.
- Fulfill duties as instructed by Management.
- Assist in recruitment.
- Perform the following:
- Reception duties.
- General office duties.
- Administrative and clerical tasks.
For more details about the company, you may check our website.
- Graduate of any field of Human Resource Management, Psychology, or Behavioral Science is an advantage.
- Filipino citizen.
- Work experience related to the post would be trainable in this aspect.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Positive attitude and mentality.
- Willing to work in Baguio City.
- Willing to start IMMEDIATELY.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- La Azotea Building, Session Road, Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines
- 1 opening
About SalesWorks Philippines
SalesWorks Group Asia is one of the world’s largest experts of face-to-face marketing and fundraising. Since 1995, we have developed and continuously improved systems and strategies in delivering measurable results to our clients. We stay true to our 3 brand promises: risk-free customer acquisition, guaranteed return on investment and brand enhancement. SalesWorks was established in the Philippines in 2008. We have grown from having 1 office in Makati City to having a presence in 8 cities from Luzon to Mindanao. SalesWorks Philippines' Statistics: • 10 years in the industry • 8 cities • 3 charity partners • 1 commercial client • 200 brand ambassadors on the field Our business is defined by our culture. We are a bunch of motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individuals. We work in teams and we value each other’s opinions and ideas. We encourage our people go out of their comfort zones and seek more challenges for their self-improvement. We work hard everyday, and we make sure we reward ourselves after.