- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 12 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 67% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Istana Sahid Sudirman, Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Experience in designing a product on web, mobile web and apps
- Ability to understand complex systems and translating it into usable design deliverables
- Comfort with data and analytical tools and user research methods to make informed decisions
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with design and prototyping tools
- A portfolio demonstrating examples of work that applies user-centered design approach
Sale Stock Design Team is seeking for User Experience Designers who are passionate, eager to learn, take ownership, and able to drive initiatives on our product ecosystem. We are a group within Sale Stock that focuses on solving problems through user-centered design process. We adapt lean UX practice, and we obtain insights through qualitative and quantitative data.
In this role, you will...
- Collaborate with engineers to define features and functionality, with other designers for feedback and critique, and with data scientists and UX researchers to evaluate the impact of your work.
- Create, maintain, and evolve customer-facing design patterns and guidelines by understanding and responding to quantitative and qualitative performance data
- Work on multiple projects on customer facing and internal user facing products
- Conduct research and usability testing
"Dear rule breakers, questioners, straight-A students who skipped class: We want you!"