IT Project Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Deliver IFRS 17 IT projects on time, on budget and based on agreed specifications.
• Plan, initiate and manage IFRS 17-related IT projects.
• Be with Business Analyst, serve as liaison between business andd technical aspects of projects
• Manage third-party vendors involved in delivery of projects
• Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards and cost targets are met
• Resolve project-related issues and escalate them as appropriate
• Report on status of projects to stakeholders
- University graduate with a degree in Information Technology, Business Management or other related fields
- At least two (2) years experience in managing application development or maintenance work running simultaneously
- Experience in managing teams, performing appraisals and coaching
- Experience in delivering projects with third-party providers
- Experience working in the insurance industry or HMO is an advantage Knowledge of software development life cycle (SLDC)
- Exporsure to web and mobile application developemtn is a “nice to have”
- Exposure to information security requirements is a “nice to have”
- License/Certifications : (optional) Project Management Professional Certification
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.