Learning & Development Officer
- Bulacan, PhilippinesBulacan, Central Luzon, PhilippinesBulacanCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
- To create design and deliver the statutory, mandatory, developmental and organisational change training requirements for new and existing staff in both across all areas of the organisation.
- Monitor regulatory requirements for staff training and competence and ensure that all requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all statutory and mandatory training.
- To create design and deliver L&D solutions to support the organisational change and development outlined in the overall L&D strategy using a blend of methodologies including computer based, self managed learning, remote delivery, management cascade, class room and on job learning as appropriate.
- Ensuring that every L&D intervention has clear business focused aims that enable robust evaluation of the event’s effectiveness, and measurement of return on investment.
- Undertake evaluation of all L&D interventions at between one and three months following the event.
- Graduate of any business course or psychology
- Knowledgeable in E-learning and audio visual presentation
- Good speaker or presenter
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.