Key Account Specialist
- Cavite City, PhilippinesCavite City, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCavite CityCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
Management of Assigned Accounts
- Achieve the assigned Sales, Distribution (Retail Performance Standard or RPS), Collection and Merchandising objectives in the assigned Accounts.
- Develop win-win relations with account buyers and decision makers to ensure account support for sales initiatives.
- Monitor and record the daily activity and productivity through the Daily Sales Activity Reports (DSAR), Customer Call Cards and Customer Collection Jackets to ensure the achievement of assigned sales budgets for the assigned Accounts.
- Identify sales areas for improvement, formulate strategies, plans and programs necessary to the Accounts in coordination with his/her Sales Team Leader for approval by Sales, Marketing and the CFO/CEO.
- Ensure proper execution, monitoring and feedback on the sales, distribution, collections and merchandising strategies/programs versus the set objectives.
- Ensure that all Trade Agreements and or Trade Supports are authorized by Sales, Marketing and the CFO/CEO and with conformity of the assigned Accounts.
- Coordinates with Credit & Collection, Accounting, Logistics and other departments that may provide needed help in managing the assigned accounts.
- Help manage the CAPEX and OPEX budgets in order to maximize the company’s resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in any 4-year course;
- Previous FMCG sales experience is an advantage;
- Willing to be assigned in Cavite and Laguna area;
- At least 1-year experience handling distributors or key accounts;
- Institutional accounts management is an advantage
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.