The Role: Specialist, Contributor Operations & Products
Location: Pasig City
The Impact: We are the primary support channel for the contributors when issues arise with their content or the administrative tools available on the platform to manage it. We have also worked with them in strategic and tactical initiatives around content innovation as well to help them understand our clients’ current and future state preferences.
The Career Opportunity: Contributor Operations team work closely with the 3rd Party Research Network team to retain and support the contribution relationships with our research producers globally, as well as with Data Collection and Technology teams to ensure Investment Research content is ingested and displayed to the highest possible standards.
The Team / The Business: S&P Global is searching for a Contributor Operations & Products Specialist to join our successful team currently located across London, New York, Tokyo, Manila and Gurgaon - The team is responsible to ensure all contributor content is being processed and tagged correctly, so that it can be easily found by our desktop clients.
- Day-to-day support of all contributors in your respective coverage
- Responsibility for monitoring the team mailbox and assigning tickets to fellow team members using Sales Force
- Manage any contributor feed merges/movements
- Analyse contributor feeds to establish quality of tagging and metadata, timeliness of delivery, though various QA exercises.
- Work closely and build relationships with 3rd Party Research Network to acquire, retain and support our highly valued research producers
- Contributor Training - either in person or via Web-Ex
- Participate in S&P Capital IQ Company-wide testing (can be outside standard working hours)
- Raise process and tool enhancement proposals.
- Various ad-hoc projects as defined by the COP’s Team Managers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a finance discipline or relevant work experience
- 2 years of customer service
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work effectively within a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated relationship building and time management skills
- Has good attention to details and exceptional problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Willing to work for night shift
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.