Assistant Editor, Research
- Makati, Philippines6750 Office Drive , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Role: Assistant Editor, Market Intelligence (MI) Research
The Location: Manila
You will be part of a global team of seasoned editors, research analysts and data specialists, collaborating with colleagues both locally and remotely to publish data-driven industry analysis and research across multiple sectors.
You will be a key contributor to workflow oversight and editorial decision-making in the group, coordinating with writers, data-visualization specialists and other stakeholders to ensure that our content maintains the highest standard of timeliness, accuracy and client value.
What’s in it for you:
This role offers an excellent opportunity to become part of a respected global provider of investment-focused research and analysis. You will develop your editorial and mathematical skills and will take on a range of responsibilities as part of a rapidly expanding research division.
- Edit various articles, research reports and marketing materials
- Vet math in spreadsheets, tables and graphs; check correspondence with copy
- Optimize digital content to drive usage, discoverability and client value
- Communicate effectively with analysts and data visualization specialists regarding content development, facts, mathematics, style or other clarifications
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of covered industries
- Maintain technical expertise with evolving systems and platforms
The successful candidate will have high-level written and oral English language skills, preferably with 4+ years of experience in a media setting. Seeking a professional with superior verbal and written communication skills as well as some facility with financial math. Should have the ability to multitask while following a globally aligned work schedule. Strong editorial skills are required; fluency in journalistic concepts is desirable.
- 4+ years of experience in a media setting preferable
- High-level written and oral English-language skills
- Familiarity with financial/business math concepts
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task while following a globally aligned work schedule
- Strong editorial skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.