- Client Operations is a powerful synergy of diverse skills, talents and cultures spread across the globe. The department is customer-focused, result-oriented and has exposure to a wide array of products, platforms and processes.
- The Platform Experts & UAT (User Acceptance Testing) team is responsible for ensuring client-facing products are free from defects that would result in a negative user experience. Team members use their expertise to champion improvements to the product and to the overall user experience.
- As an expert in our products, data and client workflows, the Platform Experts & UAT team plays a critical role in bridging the gap between technology, product and client-facing teams across the organization. We provide insight, knowledge and expertise in working across teams and organizations to improve the quality, usability and relevance of our products and ensure a premium user experience.
- The Platform Experts & UAT team works closely with technology, product, commercial and client support teams to solve client problems and provide input on product decisions. Team members partner with the brightest minds in product management and technology to deliver leading edge products to clients through the Agile software development framework.
- Increase the quality, usability, relevance and user experience of the products we offer our clients.
- Reduce the efforts within the company spent in correcting product flaws and instead focus more efforts helping the client accelerate their product usage.
- Accelerate and increase the awareness of Product Operations and other teams about the changes coming onto our products, for them to support the clients better.
- What’s in it for you:
- To have the power and opportunity to shape the future of our S&P Global products, while defending our clients as well as Product Operations teams against flaws in our products.
- To become a subject matter expert on how our wide range of S&P Global products work.
- Exposure and experience interacting with the best of minds from product management and technology across the globe.
- Hands-on experience working on Agile software development framework.
- Collaborate with technology and product management to develop and test enhancements to our products and platforms – S&P Global Platform, Capital IQ Platform, Excel Add-ins, XpressFeed, etc.
- Serve as a strong client advocate on scrum teams in providing input on work in progress and testing to ensure that enhancements meet the needs and business requirements of our end users.
- Manage all aspects of testing for assigned scrum teams and product areas by attending grooming/planning/scrum meetings, creating test plans and coordinating testing with relevant stakeholders.
- Promote awareness of product enhancements with client-facing teams and solicit feedback to incorporate into the product development process.
- Assist on client support cases related to assigned scrum teams and product areas to understand client needs and identify opportunities to improve our products; work with product management and technology teams determine and implement feasible solutions.
- Leverage technology and programming tools to automate testing and other processes to improve operational efficiency and expand testing capabilities.
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to quickly absorb the understanding of new or existing product areas, and assess the product changes from the client’s perspective.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen, question and understand, and to be clear and concise while expressing thoughts and pushing back with respect when required.
- Strong work ethic & discipline.
- Ability to take ownership of objectives set, and drive results independently.
- Strong team player with excellent people skills, to build good relationships at all levels, locally as well as globally.
- Ability to quickly adapt and be flexible to changing requirements and processes, and stretch working hours when required.
- Highly result oriented with the ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis and suggest improvements.
- Excellent problem solving ability and ability to think out of the box.
- Exposure to Desktop Platform (especially Investment Research, After Market Research,
- Platform Common Controls) and Office-plugin is an added advantage.
- Broad exposure to supporting clients on any of our client-facing products is an added advantage.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts is an added advantage.
- Hands-on programming experience, SQL, T-SQL/PL-SQL, MS Office (Excel & Access) macros, etc. is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- 5+ years of experience preferably in project management, UAT and client support
- Relevant experience working with software products and/or data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time and resource management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Must be flexible in working schedule
- Working knowledge of Agile software development framework
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps (formerly Visual Studio)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with S&P Global products and clients
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Usability Testing
- Project Management
- Product Development
- Product Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.