We are looking for a full stack developer to create web applications and make front end update to our Shopify website. We are looking to develop web apps that improve on the current operation process of RS Amazon FBA business. Specifically, we are looking to improve 3 things operationally 1)Listing of Products 2)Logistics and Inventory Management 3)Amazon Advertising. Since it is Amazon marketplace base you will be working with a lot of Amazon MWS APIs, so experience in this topic will be desired but not required. The long term goal is to package these initiatives as a SAAS and market it to the targeted market.
We expect our employees to work hard, but smart. Our industry is always on a constant change and we need people that can absorb information and provide workable solutions to stay ahead of the competition. Working for RS means being able to make an asymmetrical impact on our business versus your typical SME or large organizations.
Someone is malleable and can grow with the company, also have a passing interest in E-Commerce (Amazon specifically) or digital marketing. They will also need to be able to figure problem/solutions out, or as we like to put it "google out the problem". The candidate also needs to be comfortable to do/try different things that are not on their original job description, we do not want people to say I cannot work on the Youtube task because"It is not on our job description". Candidates also need to be comfortable with technology and software applications and show a good level of “software dexterity”. As well as technical fit, we place a bigger emphasis on cultural fit, for more information on that please read our values section of our company page here.
If you are interested please apply with the title "I am interested in Amazon FBA"
- General knowledge backend and front programming languages
- Liaison with UX/Graphics designer
- Participate in UAT
- Some of the backend tech such as SQL and NoSQL databases (Postgres, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience with AWS, services, such as: EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, ElasticBeanstalk, Lambda, Cloudwatch, SQS, Kinesis, and SNS
- Recent grads/interns do apply – latitude will be given for you to learn as you go
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Ruby on Rails
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Architecture and BS Computer Programming
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.