Senior Software Engineer (Backend)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 8,000,000.00 - 15,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR8,000,000.0015,000,000.008,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
At Ruby.h, you will create digital solutions for real problems using exciting technologies on many platforms. What we’re looking for are engineers with strong interest in technology, those who can learn new skills and tools to adapt as the situation changes, rather than a rigid skillset. As a part of a lean and small agile team, you will take a full ownership where your actions really matter!
We expect our people to:
- Eager to learn new tools, techniques, languages, and technologies.
- Write maintainable and extensible code.
- Build high quality tests and documentation.
- Conduct code reviews Implement the right architecture standard.
- Follow best coding standard.
- Proactively communicate project risks.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make us better.
- Solve technical problems.
- Be able to debug non-trivial application code.
- Be able to contribute to system architecture and design.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in engineering.
- Exceptional proficiency using Node.js written in Typescript.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Expertise in relational databases/non relational databases and schema design.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., microservices, well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Exceptional ability to work anywhere in the technical stack.
- Disciplined approach to writing tests and quality assurance.
- Experience with cloud providers i.e., AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Experience with git.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience in functional programming is a big plus!
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Amazon Web Services
- Computer Science
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.