Customer Success Manager
- South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Build and maintain strong relationships between customer and Ruangguru with an unwavering commitment towards customer success
- Perform all account management activities for higher product utilization, customer satisfaction, and client engagement
- Translating business/product needs to internal teams to escalate and follow through on customer support cases
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful customer experience from various aspects
- Collaborate with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Ruangguru will be addressing their critical need
- Discover, understand, and empathize every aspect of customer needs and experience in order to maintain high levels of customer engagement, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- In charge on whole process related to KPI (providing, evaluating, and reporting) from both of customer and Ruangguru’s internal team sides.
- Min. Bachelor degree from all major with 3+ years relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
- Focused on exceeding client expectations
- Excellence in organization, project management, time management, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationship with a diverse set of internal or external team
- Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required for maintaining strong business relationship
- Able to set priorities and great flexibility in changing environment
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Graha Sapta No. 22, Jl. Tebet Barat Dalam Raya, RT.11/RW.3, Tebet Bar., Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12810, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Education Technology
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.