- Mandaluyong, Philippines26F Robinsons Cybergate 3, Mandaluyong, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), PhilippinesMandaluyongNational Capital Region (Metro Manila)Philippines
- Full time
Primary functions are:
- Understand the insurance industry particularly the property & casualty domain.
- Gather the client’s business rules and requirements to develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Develop a data management set-up using SQL that will store and manipulate the data and fulfill the client’s requirements.
- Identify data inconsistencies and analyze complex data sets/results.
- Optimize and improve the performance of existing SQL queries.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Other functions include but not limited to:
- Ensure efficient project design & manages documentation.
- Formulates data-driven methodology/approach and implements them to the team.
- Ensures project delivery in an accurate & timely manner.
- Takes on related projects and ad hoc requests as assigned.
- Contributes to research tasks.
- Graduate of Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent courses.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in business and data analysis or a field requiring technical data analysis.
- Proficient in SQL and manipulation of large data sets. Strong SQL experience.
- Knowledgeable & experienced in BI Platforms (Tableau, Qlikview/QlikSense, etc.).
- Knowledgeable & experienced in MS Excel (VBA, Arrays, Pivot, Graphs, etc.).
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) & interpersonal skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.