- , Philippines
- 12,766.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Prepares and manages correspondence, reports and minutes of the meetings.
- Organizes and coordinates Executive Officers' schedules, appointments, functions and travel arrangements.
- Attends to highly confidential tasks, meetings and take and transcribe notes.
- Complete assignments and work as assigned by the President.
- Ensures that all management memos are properly recorded, filed and cascaded to all staff and department heads.
- In charge of Government payments thus doing field work.
- Other administrative secretary work.
- College Graduate of any Business, Accounting, Economics or other related courses, 4-year course or more;
- Excellent oral and written skills;
- Smart, fast and efficient worker;
- Must possess strong attention to detail;
- Expert in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
- Can start immediately;
- Willing to work in Makati and do field work within Metro Manila.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Organizing and Planning
- Telephone Skills
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Document management system software
- Record Keeping
- Deductive Reasoning
- Business Administration [Business Management]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Antel 2000 Corporate Center, 121 Valero St, Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.