Leasing Renewal and Turnover Associate (Pasig-based)
- Makati, Philippines8 Rockwell, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0018,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Beneath the prestige and the glamour that define Rockwell is its People – the true source of our success. Possessing the core values of Rockwell, - Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, and Fairness, - the Rockwell employee strives to enhance the business with outstanding service and dedication. We value our employees by providing them avenues to hone their skills and talents, and also by rewarding those who greatly exceed our expectations and their own.
Be part of Rockwell’s elite team of talented individuals who deliver luxury and who set the trend.
Begin your professional journey with Rockwell today!
Responsible for conducting moving out inspection with the tenant; sending out move-out summary and coordination on security deposits. Also in charge of the effective management of renewal and move-out accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements and participates in marketing strategies to increase occupancy, retention and resident satisfaction.
- Completes move-in package, test apartment keys, and inspects apartments prior to move-in.
- Negotiates and closes the deal; Prepare the Contract of Lease and computation sheet; Move-in and move-out tenant; Process Contract of Lease renewal
- Prepares the necessary documentation and all other related paper works related to the consummation of lease; handles the proper safekeeping of account files.
- Performs other duties and functions as may be assigned.
- College graduate with a degree preferably in a management or business related course.
- Fresh graduates will be considered for the job but progressive experience in direct leasing or sales is an advantage.
- Passionate in rendering excellent customer service.
- Pro-active and has High sense of urgency in addressing urgent client issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-minded and organized.
- Self-reliant, self-motivated and a team player
- Outgoing, positive, and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrates accountability and integrity in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Internally motivated and willing to execute a job with perseverance.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Data Management
- Business Administration
- Hospitality Management [Tourism]
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.