- Supports the team in the delivery of sales recruitment and training services:
- Recruits for approved vacancies in the team.
- Delivers onboarding support for new hires and new brokers.
- Supports implementation of learning and development activities in the team (e.g. training session logistical support, simple facilitation, program evaluation).
- Manages and ensures accuracy and timeliness of all employee 201 files by consistently monitoring, updating, and filing all existing and new employees.
- Develops and maintains databases of a variety of files and records related to the activities of the department using computerized and manual filing systems.
- Performs other duties and functions as may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Must be highly organized, Analytical and has a high degree of attention to details.
- Must be a self-starter and can prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Able to make decisions and take appropriate actions if needed.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates integrity in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Has great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
About Robinsons Homes
Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC), one of the Philippines’ leading real estate companies, is involved in the development and operation of shopping malls and hotels, and is also one of the country’s most reputable developers of mixed-use properties,office buildings, residential condominiums, as well as land and residential housing developments, including socialized housing projects located in key cities and other urban areas nationwide.