- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 15th Floor BA Lepanto Building, Makati, Philippines
- Most important: a willingness to learn and a knack for motivating teams
- 3-5 years of general work experience, ideally in management/sales/customer service
- Recruitment or team building experience
- College graduate
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Willing to work night shifts to match U.S. business hours
- Experience working for a tech startup is a big bonus, but not required
We are a cutting-edge Silicon Valley startup in California, and we’re looking for an energetic and analytical applicant to manage & grow our FIRST customer success team. We’re motivated, growing quickly, and seeking bright candidates looking to learn quickly.
Contractors.com matches contractors to projects, locally and within minutes. We’re bringing transparency, speed and love to the home improvement space. Finding a contractor (plumber, electrician etc.) is an often frustrating process! We’re here to change that.
You are responsible for the team’s success, and to ensure our customers receive the best-in-class, speedy and loving service. Join us in our quest to bring justice and innovation to one of the largest industries in the United States, and very soon, the entire world.
What do we believe?
- All human beings are equal
- Truthfulness is the foundation of all human virtues
- Our purpose in life is to contribute to the betterment of the world (somehow, someway)
- Stakeholders not shareholders: customers, team members, partners, etc.
- You bring passion and enthusiasm to the work you do
- You have a great work ethic - you get the job done
- You see challenges as opportunities for growth and learning
- You see the team as an interdependent whole: individual wins = team wins
- You have a humble posture of learning
- You always look for win-wins: if our contractors are succeeding, so are we!
- You deliver on our Service Level standards
- You set and exceed monthly KPIs
- You understand the strategy and goals of the Contractors.com business
- You understand the product and CSR dashboard
- You hire, inspire, empower and oversee the entire team
- You problem solve for our customers
- You represent the Contractors.com brand everywhere you go