As Remedy's E-commerce operations associate, you will be responsible for ensuring all of Remedy's customer orders are process, shipped and fulfilled in a timely manner.
You will be working from our warehouse/office in Poblacion, Makati and will be part of our e-commerce team and will be responsible for the following:
- Daily order fulfillment: review orders, print labels, pack shipments, coordinate with shippers
- Manage daily shipping dashboard and all of our shipping partners to ensure all orders are tracked and delivered to our customers
- Manage our returns process
- Develop our inventory management system
- Develop systems to create a more streamline logistics experience
As our e-commerce volume grows, you will then manage a team to do the daily fulfillment but we need someone today who can take the lead to develop the systems and process that will allow our logistics operations to scale.
This is an amazing ground floor opportunity for a motivated fresh graduate or somene who is looknig to switch careers and learn about e-commerce, logistics as well as the wellness and beauty industries.
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Passion for building systems, tools, processes
- Proactive, go-getter attitude
- Can learn new software fast
- Curious and always looking to learn something new
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave