Remedy is looking for creative, hardworking, and organized individuals to join our team! The Research and Writing Intern will work directly with our Creatives Associate in conceptualizing and executing content to help expand the Remedy brand.
You'll be making impactful and valuable decisions when it comes to our business' marketing strategies, product development, and launches.
- Brainstorming on new, innovative, and fresh ideas for blogs and campaigns
- Conducting research on relevant topics (like skincare, potential products, overall wellness, etc.).
- Content creation (product copywriting and long-form articles on health and lifestyle content)
- Present research and propose strategies to the management team
- College student in any related field
- Interested in skin, beauty, and wellness
- Up to date on trends and skincare industry
- Copywriting and content writing experience is preferred
- Strong research, communication, and presentation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Work from Home
- Content Writing
- Blog Writing
- Feature Writing