- As a Facialist Aesthetician, you will perform facials, body and laser treatments on our patients.
- You will also be the primary customer-facing representative of Remedy and will help assist in nurse or doctor procedures.
- Post procedure, we want you to be able to provide detailed medicine instruction to your patients.
- Lastly, you'll need to ensure all equipment are well-maintained and used in the right manner
As a Facialist Aesthetician, you will be our patient's primary technician to help treat their skin needs. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality skin procedures and will be trained under Remedy's procedures.
You will work directly with a cross-functional team that includes dermatologists, laser nurses and our patient relationships team to provide the best patient experience in the country.
We're looking for people with:
- Prior experience as a facialist and/or aesthetician highly desired
- Highly skilled in facial procedures (pricking, pimple injections, etc)
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Desire to learn and grow their skills
- Willing to work 6 days a week, during mall hours and holidays (with pay)
- Willing to work in BGC area
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays