Junior Job Captain
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 23 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 67% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 days ago
- Architecture / Planning
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Malugay St., Makati, Philippines
Education and Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture;
- Must be licensed;
- Minimum of six (6) years work experience in related field is required;
- Highly familiar and can read engineering drawings correctly;
- Excellent drawing/ drafting skills;
- Updated in the current trends in design and drafting procedures;
- Revit skills;
- Must be able to communicate well in English, both oral and written ;
- Must be keen and sensitive to project details;
- Can work with least supervision;
- Review specifications and coordinates technical issues with Senior Job Captain.
- Develops, modifies and/or reviews drawings according to established standards (i. e. established building standard, standards set by Rchitects, Inc. and CAD standards).
- Ensures accuracy, code compliance and implementation of document standards.
- Provides technical assistance to other team members.
RCHITECTS, Inc. was established in August 2008 by Arch. Jose Pedro C. Recio.
Within a few years, RCHITECTS, Inc. quickly established itself as a firm experienced in designing high-rise residential and office structures, hotels and resorts, and commercial establishments. In pursuing its vision, RCHITECTS, Inc. is expanding its horizon by way of institutional work as well..