Senior Java Developer
- Makati, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
We are searching for a Technical Support Analyst with excellent analytical and communication skills to join the Java / J2EE Development team. This role primary responsibilities are designing and developing solutions for development projects.
This position will work with a sustainment team for custom developed application support in a complex Composite enterprise environment.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and tenacious in their pursuit of knowledge, personal development, and providing excellent service. Willingness to take on new and unfamiliar tasks and the ability to learn quickly are a must. The role requires an on-call rotation supporting a 24x7 environment, and flexibility of schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Coordination with the client in order to have a thorough understanding of software requirements.
- Working closely with Tech Lead and Tech Manager to design and implement solutions.
- Partner with Quality Assurance team to troubleshoot applications and address identified issues.
- Provide communication with multiple partnering teams in regards to development status
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
JAVA / J2EE Developer Skills
- Domain Java Technologies
- J2EE Technologies EJB, Servlets, JSP, Spring 3, Hibernate, JDBC, JNDI, RMI/IIOP, JTA/JTS, JMS, JavaMail, JSF, Spring AOP
- Web Servers & Application Servers Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Geronimo, IBM WebSphere, Oracle AS, Weblogic
- Integration & Collaboration Tools JMS, JCA connectors, JDBC, IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM Workplace, Oracle Portal, Clearspace
- Web Services WSDL, SOAP, WS-I, UDDI, JAX-RPC, AXIS, XML RPC, WS-Security. REST Webservices
- Databases IBM DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Informix, Interbase, Sybase, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle TopLink, Oracle XML DB
- Emerging Technologies AJAX, Autonomic Computing, Blogs, BPEL4WS, GRID, J9 JVM, LAMP, ODC Framework (OBF), Process Choreographer and BPEL, RFID, WCT/RCP Technologies, WiKi, XForm
- Minimum 4 years experience in Java / J2EE development in several projects and roles, having worked in different tiers (front end, client side, middle tier (business logic), and server tier (servlets, POJO?s)).
- Should have strong Java (C/S) fundamentals
- Arrays / Hashes / Serialize, De-serialize
- OO concepts; Java class fundamentals (interfaces, inheritance, private, protected, public); demonstrated use of Patterns
- JMS (middleware), Struts, Spring frameworks experience (hibernate, persistence, ORM)
- Good POJO (plain old java objects) experience, particularly
- Multiple Threads and processes; server-side coding, servlets,
- Asynchronous Communications
- Listeners, Event-driven Messaging, Reflections, RMI
- Java (enterprise) / J2EE concepts
- JNDI naming service
- Deployment & Configuration Mgmt; xml, manifest, resource, deployment files, .ear, .war EJB, Entity Beans, Session Beans, Message-Driven Beans
- Development environments (Eclipse), Ant, CVS / version control
- Developed comprehensive unit test harnesses
- Application Performance tuning; thread management; Log4j experience, trace/debug code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of application development processes and tools
- Fast learner. Able to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly
- Works effectively within a team
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- 4F Finman Centre Building, 131 Tordesillas St., cor. Bautista St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.