Senior Web Developer (Cloud)
- Quezon City, Philippines5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 35,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP35,000.0040,000.0035,000.00MONTH
- Full time
What you'll do:
Project Specification and Estimates
- Provides necessary technical support and requirements in accordance to the user/client/business needs.
- Manages, prioritizes, and prepares the documented Development Plan, including the estimate for multiple tasks/projects.
- Provides clear and detailed specifications of the application to be created within the given requirements.
- Prepares the necessary documentations and reports.
- Writes, tests, deploys and maintains codes within the given resources.
- Ensures usability, reliability, scalability, and security of the applications being developed.
- Responds to clients/users inquiries, reports, or feedbacks.
Process Improvements and Innovation
- Reviews, initiates, and recommends web development-related process improvements to the Development Supervisor.
- Fulfills the expected role in a Project Team
- Fulfills the project deliverables within the Service Level Agreement
What we'd like you to have:
- A graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- With at least 2 years experience specializing in web development (cloud technology and migration)
- Background in web development, cloud technology, migration, web frameworks (prefers Go, PHP frameworks), MySQL, git
- Project and client-oriented
- Proficient in communication both written and oral English (esp. communication with crossborder collaborators)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
What you'll get:
- ₱35,000 - ₱40,000 gross monthly starting salary
- Semi-flexible work schedule (Monday to Friday)
- Bi-annual appraisal and performance-based rate increase and bonus
- HMO benefit, leave credits, 13th month pay, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Company-sponsored eat-outs and inclusion in various fun company events
- Free staff lunch during weekdays
- Shuttle service (fixed route along QC) and sleeping quarters
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!