ESL Research and Development Staff
- Quezon City, Philippines5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0020,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
What you’ll do:
1. Research and Analysis
a. Gathers needed information and studies related to Student Assessment and Learning Progress; studies and conducts tests on the information and studies gathered.
b. Conducts analysis, and creates summary reports based on the research and hypothesis tests that have been conducted.
2. Development and Production
a. Develops processes and schemes based on the Research and Analysis results.
b. Conducts intermittent revisions to further improve the process.
c. Devises tools that are to be used for the processes and schemes which have been developed.
d. Conducts intermittent revisions to further improve the tools.
3. Other tasks which may be assigned.
What we’d like you to have:
- A graduate of any 4-year course, preferably Linguistics, Communication, Education, Psychology, Behavioral Science or any related
- Highly proficient in both oral and written English
- Excellent in project/task management
- Can work well with a team
- Goal-oriented, passionate, highly proactive, and with a strong sense of ownership
Not required, but very useful:
With experience in teaching, in ESL, Assessment Development or Research and Development
Knowledgeable in Second Language Acquisition
Being a RareJob tutor
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
What you’ll get:
- ₱16,000-20,000 gross monthly starting salary
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- HMO benefit, leave credits, 13th-month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Company sponsored eat-outs and inclusion in various fun company events
- Free staff lunch during weekdays
- Shuttle service (fixed route along QC) and sleeping quarters
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
- Content Writing
- Academic Writing
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Research and Development
- Needs Analysis
- Process Flow Development
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 5th Floor, Sunnymede IT Center, 1614 Quezon Avenue, South Triangle
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!