- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 days
- Recruiter responds
- 8% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Leisure / Travel
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 331 Building 3rd Floor, Makati, Philippines
- Graduate of AB Fine Arts/ Multimedia Arts / Advertising or Creative Media, or its equivalent.
- Above average communication and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and other multimedia or creative graphic programs.
- Skills required: Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites, brochures, magazines etc.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
RAJAH TRAVEL CORPORATION (RTC) is the Philippines’ premier outbound travel and leisure service provider. Established in 1972 and was incorporated as BSP/IATA Travel Company to concentrate on outbound ticketing and reservations, wholesaling of tour packages and consolidating for airlines. Equipped with computerized reservations system and fully automated ticketing services.
RTC is backed by a solid experience in the tourism industry and the most complete array of travel related services. It is one of the flagship companies under the Rajah Group of Companies, the largest and most diverse tourism-oriented organization in the country.
RTC pioneered in offering unique and affordable tour packages within the Asia-Pacific Region, Europe, North and South America. For its professional and efficient handling of travel and leisure services, the company enjoys the confidence of international tour operators. It is the Philippine General Sales Agent for Insight International Tours since 1982 and Contiki Tours International, Limited since 1997, two of the largest motorcoach operators in Europe.
Since 1995, RTC became the associate (Philippines) of Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT), the world’s leading travel agency network and one of the best equipped to service multinational corporate accounts.
RTC is manned by about 250 employees whose combined expertise and dynamism is matched only by their intense desire to serve clients better. The company grooms its workforce through continuous training and development programs in both the technical and soft skills.