- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 17 days
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Information Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer/technology literacy
- Keen orientation to details and deadlines
- Not allergic to learning and being taught
- Multitasking and time management
- Written and Oral communication
- People/Team skills
- Applicants must be adaptable to changes, willing to work in any 9-hour shift, can easily shift between being an independent worker and a team player, and can work under less to zero supervision.
- Applicants must have “malasakit” to get the job done on time with the best possible quality outcome for the client and for the team.
- This is a full-time job and needs your full commitment when hired.
- An active participation in sports or knowledge in team sports is a plus if you see the parallel between interaction in sports and real-life company dynamics.
As Production Coordinator, you are responsible for:
- Communicate with clients mainly thru written form
- Handle projects quickly and accurately
- Help in acquiring clients aside from the assigned daily tasks
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
In a world that gets even smaller and more interconnected, all kinds of products and services enter new markets every day, making it a fundamental challenge for producers and consumers to understand and be understood. Better communication means better access to more choices, thus better lives.
QwertyWorks believes that no machine can ever connect people better than human linguists who can capture original content, context and tone and convey it into the ever-evolving local language.
In 2001, we filled the need to help develop the industry of localization in the Philippines by establishing Touchbase, our team that specializes in Philippine languages. Years of Continuous Improvement enabled us to sustain the "Quality in Quantity” balance and pursue excellence in every project we handle.
Today, QwertyWorks is composed of both Touchbase and TeamGlocal—our international language department—allowing us to connect producers with consumers speaking over 60 languages in 75 country-markets around the globe.
Our track record spans diverse industries including Information Technology, Law, Health, Marketing/Advertising, and Entertainment having rendered not just translation but also quality assurance, transcription, subtitling, bug fixing, user acceptance testing, and market research.